Friday, February 10, 2012

Vintage Ed Wormley for Dunbar Sofa

SOLD!
HELLO LOVER!
Sarah Jessica Parker in her role as Carrie in Sex & the City once referred to a pair of shoes this way. I got it then & I get it now! This sofa is totally breathtaking. I even posted an apology on Facebook to the customers that were in the shop when this Babydoll came in! I just stopped mid sentence and ran over to it & touched it. I just wanted to feel the "French Oatmeal colored Boucle" fabric by Glen & feel the "sit." May I say it was better than I expected! I'm totally enamoured with this Ed Wormley design. Kudos to all the big boys of Mid Century Modern design. Wormley, Arne, Knoll, Wegner--for their ability to design for right & left brain thinkers. Beauty & function. 


This sofa is amazing.

It can accommodate you & your laptop, Chinese food, the family Chow-Chow, red wine, friends & family & most importantly a "nappy pooh."
In other words, Live on it, not just with it! 


Modernists, this is a perfect investment.
Again TOTALLY refurbished from the frame out!

 
Dims:
94 in L
25 in D (seat)
30 in H

Totally restored by my personal upholsterer
David Arevelo of Comfort Upholstery

An Orange Moon
2418 W. NORTH AVE Chicago,IL 60647
312.450.9821 or 773.664.3704
773.276.ORANGE

RE-MIX & RE-IMAGINE

Click here for a FREE shipping quote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post trigger a memory? A design idea? Or just want to chime in? AOM welcomes your comment!