Sunday, January 9, 2011

American of Martinsville Credenza


Design Star,
I almost wrote this post in all capitals!!
That's how excited I am about these pieces.
Yes plural. They are siblings, and I don't want to split them up.
Note the long, lean lines of the handles. They were just refurbished in a matt black leather by my personal upholsterer. The handles in the middle of the credenza are all original. This is design baby, DESIGN. 
The solid wood tops are "bat wing" cut! 

American of Martinsville...cool, jazzy, MANLY, sexy with a CLEAN face!
Check it!
A designer came in today to check out the new digs and made this interesting comment.
*And I quote, "I'd like to meet the man that buys this!"
Need I say more?
The Credenza priced at $795 (available)
18W x 30.5H x 69L

SOLD 2/5/11
18W x 39.5L x 45L

An Orange Moon
2436 W 59th St.
Chicago,IL 60629
312.450.9821
Friday 11a-3p
Saturday & Sunday
11a-5p
Winter Hours
RE-MIX & RE-IMAGINE

* all clients purchase price & personal info is kept confidential

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post trigger a memory? A design idea? Or just want to chime in? AOM welcomes your comment!