Wednesday, April 27, 2011

AOM Tapped To Speak @ Mayor Daley's Ward Appreciation Event


All photographs below taken with my iPhone.
Professional shots were taken, and will be ready after "hizzoner" personally signs them.
 Me & Mayor Daley
4/28/2011

He was digging the AOM vibe!
I could hear him behind me stating, "she's good!" 
Before I hit the podium, I slipped him my card, and he replied,
"I'm sending someone over."
After we cut the ribbon, the audience swarmed the front  like "bees on honey."
I didn't get a chance to ask him if he's into Herman Miller or George Nelson.
No worries, I'll see him again. FYI-HE LOOKED MARVELOUS!  Will keep you posted!  

Here's me & Alderman Thompson!
The best part of the entire event?!!


CAKE!!
An Orange Moon
2436 W 59th St. Chicago,IL 60629 312.450.9821 Friday 11a-3p Saturday & Sunday 11a-5p Lynne@anorangemoon.com RE-MIX & RE-IMAGINE WITH AN ORANGE MOON!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

*An Orange Moon endorses "Community Development" only!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post trigger a memory? A design idea? Or just want to chime in? AOM welcomes your comment!