Friday, June 24, 2011

BREAK-EE POOH...


SPA FOR 2 WEEKS...


DESIGN STARS, ARTISTS, MODERNIST, ROCKERS & LOVERS of all we do--
What-Is-Up?
 Yes, I am taking a "Break-ee Pooh." Translation? I'm at away at a spa for two weeks. After the store expansion in January, the Citizen Shay Art show, The Chicago Historic Bungalow Exposition, The Mayor Daley Ward Appreciation Event, The Brooks Estate Sale, the IRA Recycling Conference, designing our new website & An Orange Moon in general, we decided I take a moment to allow the sun to kiss my face, dangle my feet in a stream, loll in an over sized hammock & try to spot a Nimbostratus cloud--hike--NOT CAMP!, bike, a couple of mango sugar scrubs, a high protein/zero fat diet & I'm good to go!!

In case you didn't know, I LOVE my celebrities & am on the look-out. So far nothing, but I think I saw HALLE BERRY on the plane!! The reports say she travels "First Class" always with a blanket over her face. This lady drank her cocktails under the blanket, peeked out to speak to the flight attendant with blanket still covering her face, and had the blanket covering her when she exited first! Uh--CREEPY MUCH?

While I'm away we will maintain regular hours. OPEN Friday, Saturday & Sunday. The in case of emergency number is: 773.664.3704 (call or text)
That's Ty's number and he is available to answer all questions concerning deliveries, merchandise inquiries, payment options & the like! Check him out, you'll love his vibe.

Back JULY 4th. And YES! I'm shopping!!
AOM must take care of your design needs.
Have Robs-John Gibbings, Brasilia, Widdicomb, Knoll locked & loaded!!
Stop by and have a shot of Cazadores with me. See you then?!

CHEERS!
"L"

An Orange Moon
2436 W 59th St. Chicago,IL 60629
312.450.9821 & 773.664.3704
Friday 11a-3p Saturday & Sunday 11a-5p
RE-MIX & RE-IMAGINE WITH AN ORANGE MOON!
JOIN OUR BLOG & LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR AN AUTOMATIC $25 OFF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post trigger a memory? A design idea? Or just want to chime in? AOM welcomes your comment!