Monday, August 8, 2011

An Orange Moon Special Guest @ Antique Show 8/7/2011


Okay--everyone knows us as hard core Mid Century Modernists, but Sunday I did the show at the Rebuilding Exchange! Just felt the need to go back to my Maxwell Street roots! I totally stepped out of my "Modernist" comfort zone & sold an assortment of jewelry, dish ware, silver, artwork & home accessories! Pssst--we offer these items at AOM, but they are displayed in the BACK ROOM! The REALLY REGULAR customers know about it. I'm just saying...
Anywho, that morning the heavens opened up & it rained like hell! I politely climbed into my truck turned on the air, drank my coffee & chilled! Thank goodness Mother Nature gave us a play! An hour later the sun came out big and bold, and so did the customers!
 Below is one of my favs.

Roni
10% off to the parents of this blessed little one!

An Orange Moon
2436 W 59th St. Chicago, IL 60629 312.450.9821
 Friday 11a-3p Saturday & Sunday 11a-5p Lynne@anorangemoon.com
RE-MIX & RE-IMAGINE WITH AN ORANGE MOON!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post trigger a memory? A design idea? Or just want to chime in? AOM welcomes your comment!