Sunday, October 9, 2011

View from our bedroom window...

Design Professionals-
Ever feel overwhelmed? Today I woke up feeling "UBER FOCUSED!"
When I was in undergrad at DePaul, I took a class called "Quantum Creativity in the Workplace." Dr. Pamela Meyer taught the class. It was many wonderful things, but mainly I processed NEVER to forget about life's beautiful moments. Remember as a small child the excitement of getting a new refrigerator? Not because of the actual item, but because of the fun we could have with that box!! A Rocket Ship! A Playhouse!! 

I took that feeling with me early this morning as I jogged around my neighborhood. I listened to the "caw" of the Black birds, the squirrels scratching the tree barks as they try to escape my approach--the distant chime of the church bells from St. Rita's...

Today remember to take a moment for yourself.

An Orange Moon
2436 W. 59th Chicago,IL 60629
11a-3p Friday 11a-5p Saturday 11a-5p Sunday
312.450.9821 or 773.664.3704
RE-MIX & RE-IMAGINE

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful thought! I love that you are spreading your own wonderful brand of creativity. You made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Did this post trigger a memory? A design idea? Or just want to chime in? AOM welcomes your comment!